First Snowfall of the Year

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Mother nature decided to be two days late in sprinkling snow, but it finally snowed nonetheless. I don't know if it's just me, but it feels nice when fresh packing snow crunches from the weight of my feet. The thought of packing snow brings instant nostalgia of building snow forts, snowmen and snowball fights back in elementary/middle school.

The only picture I could really take of the snow... crappy picture, I know. I still need to learn how to take night photos... 

It's hard to believe that my Christmas break will be ending soon, now that I think about it. However, I don't think I would've spent it any other way. Even though my sleeping schedule is kind of messed, I'm happy for the freedom of being able to sleep till almost noon whenever I please. And although the beginning (and even now kind of) was somewhat hectic because my social life was evoked from its dormant state, it was nice to relax and talk to people. 
Karaoke with the YSDN kids at Mix2 (Dec. 14th)


mmmmm hot milk tea :D

deciding what to get at a Vietnamese restaurant




LOL

At Congee Dynasty (Dec 18th)


mmmm BBT :)

Beef Lo Mein :)

Chinese dessert

Birthday boy







ornaments from my family christmas tree!

Christmas dinner party at a friend's place (Dec 25th)








dinner at Bayview Garden with the parents






pig neck and hot pot rice?

scallops and cuttlefish with rice


It was also nice to actually spend some time to work on something that was supposed to be up three months ago: my portfolio. Still gotta work on the jQuery aspect of it though, along with actually putting my work up there.

Wow... I think this is the longest photo post I had yet, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment