Early March Weekend

Sunday 9 March 2014


Nothing like a calming Sunday at Starbucks to work on outstanding things — including drafts for upcoming blog posts. It's just a shame that this place doesn't serve my favourite drink of all time, the Matcha Green Tea Latte. Oh well. The Chai Tea Latte comes as a close second.

I haven't gotten the opportunity to devote whole weekends to myself as of late, so this Sunday is like gold to me. Being able to devote some time to doing the things I want to like finding new music to add to my collection and getting errands out of the way has been soothing to the soul.

I'm not going to make a complete separate food post for this, but I went to Glow at Don Mills Shopping Centre last night for a friend's surprise birthday party. I wasn't particularly hungry when I arrived, so I ordered an appetizer instead. For $10, the Lobster Mac and Cheese wasn't that bad (maybe this is my subtle way of making up for missing out on Rock Lobster?)


It's really small, so I wouldn't suggest on ordering this as a whole meal. There were bits and pieces of lobster, making the dish about 95% pasta and 5% lobster. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit disappointed by the lack of lobster. Hopefully I can go to Rock Lobster one day to satiate my craving for seafood. Otherwise, the mac and cheese was okay. Nothing special...

No comments:

Post a Comment