As of Late

Friday 5 September 2014



^ Exactly how I feel about reformatting the Annual Report for my old workplace.

I just need to keep reminding myself that I'm doing this to make it something I should be proud of, not something I do "just because".

I think as of late, I've forgotten the meaning or reasons why I do certain things.

"Why are you writing a blog?"

"Just because"

No, the correct answer should be because I enjoying going on food adventures and getting inspired by artistic masterpieces by other people. I mean yes, I haven't gone to a lot of new food places recently, and I'll admit, I'm kind of having a grammatical/writing block (oh and lack of time, because of my poor choices of how I spend my time during the week), but maybe this is just a phase. It should be just a phase right?

God I need to (make better use of my time) and do some internal reflection...

No comments:

Post a Comment