Um, whut.

Tuesday 25 August 2015

I just find it funny when someone screws up your name in an email even though they've addressed your name correctly consistently previously. Who knows, maybe they're just tired af, but it's just odd.

Original source from vogue.com

Funny how that happened to Cara too, lol.



Anyway, it's been a bit since I've written in here — I've been dealing with a couple of freelance clients for the past couple of weeks, which explains my absence. One of the latter has consumed a lot of my time, but that's okay, since it has been a refreshing creative shake-up as compared to my 9-5. Although I'm technically done the project, I can't wait for all the other non-design related loose ends to be tied up as well, and when I finally get to it, be able to present it as a portfolio piece to be proud of. I would definitely consider this one of the few true "blood, sweat and tears" kind of projects that not only required 100% of my passion, but also something that had an end result that I was happy decently content with (I'm always hard on myself). Now, to get around to hashing out the rest of the coding kinks I have in my newest portfolio prototype...

But in the meantime this week, I'm going to be busy packing away and heading to NYC to meet up with my cousins. I haven't seen them in forever, and even though I went camping this summer, I think being away with some new-yet-familiar faces is what I internally needed. Plus, each time in NYC has been a distinctly memorable experience for me, so I'm prettty stoked!


No comments:

Post a Comment